This session provides a detailed look at the Monitoring project: https://drupal.org/project/monitoring
About the Monitoring project
Monitoring introduces a vendor independent framework for deeply monitoring Drupal and the functionality that is important for your website.
Monitoring manages a number of sensors that allow to monitoring content, user and log activity, connects to requirements hooks, check configuration and many more
It is not an monitoring application by itself but connects re-usable sensors with a number of different monitoring solutions/products like Icinga and Munin.
Content of this session
- Overview of the Monitoring framework
- Provided default sensors and functionality
- Defining custom activity sensors using re-usable sensor classes and writing completely custom sensors
- How to integrate Monitoring with your existing monitoring solution.
- Upcoming features and Drupal 8