You have various choices to stay at while in Szeged: from budget up to splurge categories. Check out our suggestions below, and/or consult Tripadvisor, Lonely Planet or Wikivoyage for more detailed descriptions and ratings.
The conference venue is right next to Hotel Novotel**** with prices that are actually very affordable.
Our other nearby hotel recommendations are: Hotel Tisza*** (an older, but renovated hotel in an excellent location right downtown, a 10 min walk from the event venue) and Tisza Sport Hotel**-*** (a greenbelt hotel located on the other side of the Tisza, close to Aquapolis, and a 20 min walk from the event venue).
We negotiated discounted prices with these hotels, but our guaranteed time for those expired. Although there are no guarantees of those prices anymore, check with the hotels for availability. See the 'Check the hotel deals' button at the bottom of this page. Please note that it is only available after logging in!
FURTHER ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
4-star or 4-star superior hotels:
- Hotel Soleil (new French-style hotel right in the city center, a 15 min walk from the venue)
- Art Hotel (brand new elegant hotel facing the cathedral in downtown, a 20 min walk from the venue)
- Hotel Dóm (new elegant hotel close to the the cathedral in downtown, a 20 min walk from the venue)
- Hotel Mozart (elegant, Baroque style hotel quite close to the votive church, a 20 min walk from the venue)
- Hotel Tiszavirág (new boutique-style hotel in a renovated townhouse, in a quiet street of the city center, direct tram/bus line to the venue)
- Szent János Hotel (new elegant hotel in a quiet street of the city center, direct tram/bus line to the venue)
- Hunguest Hotel Forrás Therapy and Wellness Hotel (superior hotel with an indoor thermal bath in Újszeged, on the other bank of the river)
2 or 3-star hotels and pensions:
- Hotel Matrix (friendly but basic rooms, a 5 min walk from the venue)
- Holdfenyszallas (friendly renovated guest house, a 10 min walk from the venue)
- Hotel Korona (elegant hotel in a renovated bourgeois house in the city center, direct tram/bus line to the venue)
- Familia Pension (friendly rooms for a few blocks from the main railway station and the 500-years old Mátyás Church and Franciscan Monastery, direct bus line to the venue)
- Aquarius Guest House (friendly rooms right next door to Aquapolis Thermal Bath in Újszeged, on the other bank of the river)
- Teke Bowling Centrum és Sport Hotel (friendly rooms right next to the City Park in Újszeged, on the other bank of the river, also close to the Aquapolis Thermal Bath)
For more details, ratings and pricing, you can also check the below websites: